Loftware NiceLabel 10 is one of the first major releases for NiceLabel and includes Loftware NiceLabel Cloud and Loftware NiceLabel Management System (LMS). Below are seven powerful enhancements made to the Loftware NiceLabel release.
“This release provides users with a top-level view of their labeling operations and streamlines printer management, saving time, adding control, and expanding their ability to manage print resources via Cloud.”
The highlights of this release are:
- A redesigned Control Center – providing information faster and making channel partner cobranding much more prominent.
- Web-based printer management capabilities – allowing customers to install or update printer drivers and set or change printer settings via a browser-based Control Center.
- Role-based printer access controls – determining permissions for printer groups, which can limit operators’ access only to their local printers if needed.
- Enhanced integrations – including new cloud-based APIs, providing integration with external business systems. Some inclusions are Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector and an updated ABAP package for SAP integration.
- Updated printer drivers – expanding the number of printing and marking/coding devices.
- Enhanced cloud-based security -engaging Veracode to prevent security issues before they occur. This will ensure Loftware NiceLabel 10 can safeguard user information and data.
- A completely new online help portal – enabling users to get answers to needed questions and inclusion of a new on-demand training platform to further enable users to find the answers on their own.
To find out more about the features of this release and to stay informed about additional releases and webinars that Loftware will host you can sign up for updates here.
As a partner of NiceLabel, Pragmatyxs is proud to see the innovations of this software and are happy to answer any questions you may have.