In today’s manufacturing environment there are continuous increased demands for traceability, accountability, unique standards, regulatory requirements (UDI) , GUDID and customer specific requests placed on your business. The need for disciplined barcode labeling is more important than ever. Inaccurately produced labels can result in fines, penalties, and a significant loss of business.
The label is your product’s identity through the supply chain and is an important driver for meeting business expansion needs, improving customer responsiveness, and enhancing overall efficiency. Without the ability to quickly meet customer specific labeling requirements and emerging regulations such as UDI , manufacturers run the risk of losing business to the competition.
Labels are the key between manufacturing companies and the customers they service. At Pragmatyxs we invest heavily in training our implementation teams to work with our clients on disciplined label processes. PXSmartDesign is Pragmatyxs’ label design service for all label printing implementations. As example, If you have the requirement to adjust your labeling environment to the new UDI requirements, Pragmatyxs label designers have the experience and knowledge to provide the services to have all of your labels UDI compliant. We are currently providing these services for many of our clients, augmenting their labeling design teams by off- loading this additional effort.
Additionally, we have an extensive library of label design templates available to accelerate your next label design challenge. This allows Pragmatyxs to easily and quickly augment your existing label design staff for new product rollouts, label conversions or complex labeling needs. As leaders in the AIDC industry we have the experience and in-depth understanding of label design tools which make us the right choice for your product labeling needs.
Investing in software and hardware that are matched up with your Enterprise supply chain and ERP software helps manage the business and maintain compliance with regulations and other governing entities.
As your trusted advisor, we can look at your facilities worldwide, the current software being used, your overall business requirements and come up with the best solution to support multiple labeling variations, using configurable rules that remove the risk of manual errors and mislabeling.
- Recommend software solutions that best integrate with your Supply Chain and ERP system.
- Modify, if needed, the labeling software solution to accommodate unique needs and demands of each business unit, supplier and partner that interacts with your company for tracking and traceability.
- Empower users to dynamically select the right label formats, pull data from any data source, use the correct language, and always output to the right printer at the right time, eliminating down production time. Utilizing our PXSmartAgent platform will do just this. It is designed to take print requests from virtually any system and bridge them to thrid party print servers. PXSmartAgent hides the complexity of socket connectivity to the print server and provides a common interface for accessing supported label print server software suites.
- Extend label printing to suppliers and third party vendors utilizing Pragmatyxs PXSmartLabel.
- Provide labeling synchronization services utilizing PXSmartSync.
- Offer best practice advice based on lessons learned from other leading supply chain, distribution and manufacturing experts.