Pragmatyxs consultants and analysts are experienced professionals who have been in the Pragmatyxs organization for many years providing a rich customer experience in all of our customer engagements.
It all begins with our hiring practices. Pragmatyxs, like all companies at the very top of their field, has the ability to attract and maintain experienced, talented staff members who provide a disciplined approach to our clients.
Our consultants and analysts are a considerable group of experienced IT professionals who have the innate ability to offer both a technical and business perspective to their projects.
Our consultants apply a disciplined methodology to their efforts. They possess critical thinking and analytics to solve the business and technical challenges presented. As veteran consultants, they have dealt with your problems numerous times. Their expertise is in helping clients optimize IT operations and manage major change using proven solutions and proprietary methodologies. As we say often, Pragmatyxs is a trusted, independent advisor.
Pragmatyxs business analysts, project managers and consultants have immersed themselves in the details of compliance labeling. This knowledge and experience allows us to conduct a thorough analysis of each client’s current processes, then develop and integrate a solution that streamlines workflow and increases productivity.
Each of our consultants have successfully managed numerous compliance labeling, material tracking and ERP–integration projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase, multi-dimensional, and multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction.
Our consultants have demonstrated the ability to lead projects or initiatives, facilitate and manage key decision making, drive issues to resolution, and take ownership of the end-to-end solutions. Our consultants are resourceful, confident under pressure, and easy to work with.
At Pragmatyxs, our consultants remain client focused and focus on the following types of activities:
- Business Process Design
- GAP Identification
- Functional Testing
- Test Planning
- Test Execution
- Training Execution
Pragmatyxs consultants are passionate and professional in their efforts with our customers and strive for the highest levels of excellence to provide the best customer experience.
- Engaging stakeholders and becoming a business advisor to their strategic planning efforts
- Advancing long-term strategic objectives when investments are driven by tactical needs and short-term ROI
- Developing innovation and creative solutions while ensuring enterprise-wide coherence
- Managing compliance in a complex, diverse environment
- Best Practice metrics and processes that are focused on solving real business problems
- Strong integration to business and IT strategic planning, governance and project management disciplines to ensure effectiveness
- Solutions and frameworks that facilitate development, key decisions, and program launch
- Seasoned consultants and analysts who understand business issues and have significant experience with all aspects of your business processes.