Cloud-based software solutions offer businesses some great benefits in an unpredictable environment like “quick deployment times, lower upfront costs, easy access, and the ability to scale.” Our partners at Loftware show us how Loftware NiceLabel unlocks value for their customers through their integrated labeling solution.
Loftware NiceLabel Cloud works seamlessly with most ERP, MES, or WMS solutions and enables companies to benefit by:
- Drawing data from sources of truth – The ability to leverage existing business processes and eliminate the duplication of data will save time and money.
- Integrating with any application – Seamlessly integrating with existing enterprise applications including SAP, Oracle, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, and Netsuite.
- Controlling processes, costs, and risk – In concert with other critical business systems moving to the Cloud, connecting to these systems will make it even easier.
- Reducing label templates and empowering users – Dynamic business logic provides the ability to reduce label templates which can minimize labeling errors and reprints.
- Significantly improving response times – Providing controlled access so select users can update complex labels in minutes while still maintaining security protocols.
- Enabling streamlined compliance – The ability to pull data quickly and efficiently and add symbologies and warnings from master data sources to avoid fines and supply chain delays.
While the benefits above may be enough to convince businesses of the value of an integrated labeling solution, the thought of a labeling change can be daunting. Pragmatyxs can make the implementation and integration process easier and ensure your labeling solution works smoothly with existing business applications. Don’t settle with disjointed, fragmented applications, and take the steps to move your labeling solution to the Cloud.