RFgen dives into the 3 top concerns that companies have with security and mobile barcoding. Security is and should be top of mind for organization leaders. “Research shows that cybercrime could cost the world $10.5 trillion by 2025, with an average cost of a data breach coming in at $3.86 million in 2020. Companies find the need to plan for security risks, so they aren’t caught in a data breach.
- The Cloud isn’t secure– As many organizations are moving their ERP applications data to the cloud, more than 90% are concerned about the security of cloud technology. RFgen serves as a trusted broker for organizations’ networks, optimizing their cloud environment and ensuring there is never a direct connection between your enterprise data and the outside.
- Protecting crucial data– There may be a lot of confusion or lack of knowledge on how to protect crucial data. Multi-factor authentication has become a standard for data security and RFgen also defines additional user access controls including:
- What roles does someone have access to
- What applications they can use
- Who is allowed to log in and from where
- Unsure about what security measures to put in place– it is a bit daunting when you have to consider the potential issues your company may face with data security and the unforeseen attacks that may take place. There are a few simple steps you can ensure are in place when you implement a mobile technology:
- Software or application displays connect only to what your employees need for their job.
- Your entire mobile software suite has safeguards like single sign-on and encryption.
- You can whitelist devices you connect to with unique identities.
When it comes to securing your data, having a trusted advisor working alongside you is important. Pragmatyxs can help support the solutions that RFgen provides for mobile barcoding and you can feel confident that your data is secure.