Whether you know it or not, you probably experience AIDC technology almost every day. Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) is a broad category of technologies used to collect information from an individual, object, image, or sound without manual data entry. AIDC technology typically includes QR codes, bar codes, radio frequency identification (RFID), and biometrics, like iris and face recognition, to name a few. So, when you go to your favorite restaurant, retail store, or use your face to open your iPhone, you can thank AIDC technology.
Pragmatyxs knows AIDC technology and works closely with many of our customers to ensure their AIDC solution performs as expected, collects data accurately and securely, and provides essential outputs for reporting and traceability. AIDC technology is used across a multitude of industries and ensuring its accuracy and efficiency is paramount.
Some of the benefits Pragmatyxs can provide are:
- Recommend software solutions that best integrate with your Supply Chain and ERP system.
- Modify, if needed, the labeling software solution to accommodate the unique needs and demands of each business unit, supplier, and partner that interacts with your company for tracking and traceability.
- Empower users to dynamically select the right label formats, pull data from any data source, use the correct language, and always output to the right printer at the right time, eliminating production downtime.
- Offer best practice advice based on lessons learned from other leading supply chain, distribution, and manufacturing experts.
- Service and support of most AIDC solutions.
With the wide range of AIDC technologies to choose from, we can help you find the best solution to work for your business and ensure that whatever AIDC solution you select, will serve your needs.