Inefficiencies in any business are a leech on operations that every good manager seeks to remove. In the supply chain, it can be the difference between profit and loss for a company. For the product labeling world, BarTender looks at five ways their solution can solve labeling inefficiencies.
- Consolidated Label Templates – Limiting the number of label templates your team needs to manage is one way to gain efficiency. Variable data does the work of hundreds of templates through BarTender Intelligent Templates™.
- Centralized Data – Keeping your data in one location seamlessly integrates with other business systems by “leveraging your data system as the source of truth” and “enabling you to respond quickly to business, industry, or regulatory changes.”
- Simple and Automated – Anytime you can automate a process, you eliminate the potential for mistakes, including mislabeling. Automation can also increase label production speeds, improve shipping times, and reduce delays.
BarTender features include:
- Template consolidation
- Dynamic data management
- Simple User Interface (UI)
- Web-based triggers that dictate when templates, layers, or objects should print
- User-based permissions to ensure security and prevent unauthorized changes
- Standardized Labeling – Consistent, predictable processes help ensure accuracy and align the different areas of your supply chain. BarTender connects with over 20 databases like CSV, Excel, Google Sheets, Access, SAP, and SQL Servers.
- Secure Label Printing – Print from anywhere using BarTender Cloud. Enjoy the flexibility of print on demand, which is helpful when you have multiple locations or need to print out in the field.
As a trusted partner of BarTender, Pragmatyxs is ready to help you implement your BarTender labeling solution. Whether you need to consolidate your label templates or automate your labeling process, we can help you gain product labeling efficiency.