Demand for safe packaging to combat illicit drug market rackets spread across the globe is increasing. The present market is plagued by forged pharmaceutical formulas. The soaring market size of counterfeit drugs is creating a parallel economy in the global market. The emerging threat has a rippling effect on all the stakeholders as well as on the consumers.
With about one year to go before U.S. deadlines begin phasing in, serialization continues to present challenges for pharmaceutical companies.
Packaging Digest (www.packagingdigest.com) recently published an article on the 6 questions you should ask before choosing a serialization solution.
- Can I use commercially available vision systems and other equipment?
- How long will it take to implement a solution?
- Will I need to shut down my line, and if so, for how long?
- If I need to make a software update, how long will it take?
- Can I aggregate with a particular solution?
- What is the total cost of ownership?
Pragmatyxs Inc. has implemented and assisted multiple large Pharmaceutical manufacturers with track and trace capabilities. With the trusted and knowledgeable team at Pragmatyxs we can:
- Improve Label Design
- Improve Print Output Efficiency
- Consolidate Label Templates
- Improve Label Quality
- Reduce Risk
- Increase Agility
- Mediate Counterfeit products
Pragmatyxs will provide our considerable expertise to deliver the tools that reduce risk, provide compliance, produce and maintain a reliable audit trail with accessible data that you need to remain competitive in the life sciences marketplace.